Sinister Embrace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinister Embrace

Conquering Rivendare One Alliance at a time !

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

... a fond farewell

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Azibo

Azibo

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-03-08

... a fond farewell Empty
PostSubject: ... a fond farewell   ... a fond farewell Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 10:20 pm

Well everyone I must say it has been a pleasure gaming with you. I made some great friends and am happy to have been a part of Sinister Embrace. This was truly my first and only guild experience and I'm happy to report that it was an awesome one. I had my first raid (as short lived as it was, it was fun ... damn kara horses) and had many a night of fun guild chatting and instance running with you guys. Needless to say and as you might have already guessed I'm no longer going to play WoW, its been a fun ride but that ride has ended for me. Thanks for Everything.

Now lets get onto the fun part, shall we? I didn't want my characters gold, items, many stacks of netherweave and other fun items to just sit there and go unused. So I am offering the account to one of you guildies to further SE's domination as the best guild on Rivendare. There are two characters, Azibo (70 feral druid) my main who is able to be anything you want, but is currently set up to be a tank (I think he has around 17k armor buffed) and Strife (27 or so priest) who has many 65+ items waiting to be disenchanted or sold and also a bunch of already disenchanted 60+ stuff. Azibo has over 1.5k gold and Strife is sitting at like 20 gold.

I would prefer someone who is good with animals to take over Azibo and someone who knows how to handle shifting, lol, because it's not as easy as it looks. So send me a convincing email with enough begging, money offers, or try just plain asking nicely, and you might get to fulfill your dream of shifting into a bear and then making him dance to your hearts content....that just never gets old. And lets not forget about the mutant sealion form .... Priceless.

You can email me at (astreetrat@gmail.com) and let me know if your interested.

I'll let you know a week from today (June 20th) who gets the account.

Thanks again for everything, best of luck and happy travels.

- Azibo

oh and I'll be playing AoC as Azibo so if you want, look for me there. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.homestarrunner.com
Medousa

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: ... a fond farewell   ... a fond farewell Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 1:54 pm

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE WANT YOU!!!!!! Who's gonna be my ''bear mount'' ???? huh???? And who's gonna get drunk when i dont know what to do??????? omg NOOO!!!!!!!!!!! We NEED you!!! :'(

Stay with us!!!
Love you all
Bas! (Medousa)
Back to top Go down
j57345

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-03-16

PostSubject: Re: ... a fond farewell   ... a fond farewell Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 9:00 am

AWW man!! Sad

Well good luck in all your future Endeavors Azibo. You will be greatly missed.
I had a blast grouping and playing with you.
Back to top Go down
Azibo

Azibo

PostSubject: Re: ... a fond farewell   ... a fond farewell Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 11:08 am

Well thanks guys, I can't believe I missed the opportunity to be Medousa's mount! What was I thinking!? What a team we would have made! And Kuri it was fun my friend, happy travels and give Lum my best. Im sure you two will have many happy little adventures together.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-02-27

PostSubject: Re: ... a fond farewell   ... a fond farewell Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 3:47 pm

Ay! yo si lloro!!! Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Sad

We got so sad when Demon saw your post, and he yelled at me: Angel! Azibo is quiting the game!! we were like: aaawwwww nooooo! why??? oh dangit he is one of the best of the best!!!

We already miss you so much chico, I miss your pic where you were with Drusila, but no worries it is understable... but... but, but.... I would like you to leave us a pic of you... if you want to...

You will always be part of Sinister Embrace, like Azibo and like the very nice guy behind it... I don't know if that is right lol that's how we say in Mexico.... el chico detras del caracter (character)... lol I hope it doesn't sound.... weird.... or funny... if it does tell me and I will change it hehehe...

Well, we wish you the best!
Have so much fun in AoC!!!

Don't forget us!

Good luck and be Happy!!!!!

We love ya!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://angelfoster.spaces.live.com
Medousa

PostSubject: Re: ... a fond farewell   ... a fond farewell Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 8:03 pm

Dude....You gotta log on sometimes or keep posting things....i miss you XD i wanna drink beer with you all night long! =D I hope you find another person has you ''bear mount'' leader....why would you let us behind!?!?!?!?!?! lol Razz its probly understandable...Have luck in your life dude...

Miss you!

Love you all!
Bas! (Medousa)
Back to top Go down
Medousa

PostSubject: Re: ... a fond farewell   ... a fond farewell Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 8:04 pm

Dude....You gotta log on sometimes or keep posting things....i miss you XD i wanna drink beer with you all night long! =D I hope you find another person has you ''bear mount'' leader....why would you let us behind!?!?!?!?!?! lol Razz its probly understandable...Have luck in your life dude...

Miss you!

Love you all!
Bas! (Medousa)
Back to top Go down
Medousa

PostSubject: Re: ... a fond farewell   ... a fond farewell Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 8:06 pm

Miss you!

Love you all!
Bas! (Medousa)
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: ... a fond farewell   ... a fond farewell Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 4:13 am

Crazy Bas! stop posting three times the same thing!
lol!
Wink
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: ... a fond farewell   ... a fond farewell Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 6:18 am

Smile I remember when I first met you Azibo, we went to RFK and I saw you were a very good druid and I told Demon hmmmmmmm this druid is so good and.... he doesn't have a guild.... I am going to invite him...
And then I thought that maybe you were the kind of good players that don't like to be in a guild... or something like that, but well, whenever we finished the instance I whispered you and invited you to the guild and I got so happy and surpriced when you said: sure, why not? ...woot woot! That was a looooong time ago.... remember? Wink

Be Happy Good Friend!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Azibo

Azibo

PostSubject: Re: ... a fond farewell   ... a fond farewell Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 8:24 am

Ahhhh yes, the infamous RFK run that led me into Sinister Embrace, that seems so long ago, lol. Good times, I remember someone ninja'd a chest that you had won. How lame was that!? That was fun stuff.

Thanks for the message Medousa ... all three of them! Keep you eye out for that bear mount my friend!
Back to top Go down
Azibo

Azibo

PostSubject: Re: ... a fond farewell   ... a fond farewell Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 8:30 am

! Exclamation AND THE WINNER IS Exclamation !

Angel and Demon get to take over Azibo! woot woot! Demon's brother will be the next Azibo. Kinda like the whole Dread Pirate Roberts thing, if any of you are Princess Bride fan's. lol. But I'm sure he will make a great addition to the family.

I'll check the forums from time to time and wish all of you the best. Very Happy

Happy Travels

- the original Azibo Smile
Back to top Go down
atralu

atralu

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: ... a fond farewell   ... a fond farewell Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 4:09 am

So your long gone, I think i may have talked with you somewhat when i first started here in SE. I wish you the best and i hope someday you can come back and tank a instance for me :p

I can dps somewhat ok, i just need to learn to get things going much faster.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: ... a fond farewell   ... a fond farewell Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 7:40 am

Oh yes! that guy sucked when he ninjaed my chest! lol, I remember, I remember lol!

Thanks Azibo!!!! cheers

We'll make sure Azibo is in good hands!!!

Keep in touch!

And BE HAPPY!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ... a fond farewell   ... a fond farewell Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

... a fond farewell
Page 1 of 1