Sinister Embrace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinister Embrace

Conquering Rivendare One Alliance at a time !

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Farewell

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jurl

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Farewell   Farewell Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 1:01 am

I am sorry to do this but I do not like where the guild is going. There are a couple issues that are ongoing that I wish were not but sadly they are. I had a lot of fun with Sinister Embrace and the last thing i want to do is leave on bad terms. Some people i have talked with and ran a lot of groups with and had fun doing it and made some friends. I do not have a problem helping out if it is needed but if it is not wanted then i understand but i am tired of all the ongoing problems and i am taking my leave..
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-02-27

Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell   Farewell Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 11:52 pm

[size=9][size=18]Don't worry, we knew something like that was going to happen.... Demon and me couldn't get on line in about 2 weeks, and we couldn't know what was happening in the guild and fix the problems, we were a very nice guild, we were having so much fun with all of you, we were enjoying it so much, but that is life, we understand that a lot of ppl want to go on and keep doing raids and stuff, and unfortunately with SE is not working like that, I wanted to have my first Kara run with all of you, but *sigh* nvm.... Probably we will have some fun together not being in the same guild... I hope we all are still friends, and nobody got upset...
I wish everybody to have so much fun and have a very good time in your new guilds.... or if you prefere to stay guildless too. I will be around and Demon too, talk to me whenever you want, I am still going to help if I can.

And for all the ppl that is staying with us, thanks! and once Demon gets his computer back we will be doing stuff together, we were thinking about pvp groups and that kind of stuff... we'll see.

I love you all, I am very nice to meet all of you and I want to say that I enjoyed soooo much all the time that we had together, helping, going to instances, doing quests, helping to kill a big guy, talking and laughing in guild chat, etc.

Well... I don't know what else to say.... BE HAPPY and I hope you remember SE with love.

Farewell!
GOOD LUCK Jurl!!!

Good Luck all!!!!

See ya!
Sad Smile
Back to top Go down
http://angelfoster.spaces.live.com

Farewell
Page 1 of 1